Utility Pocket Midi Skirt - Medium Wash
Machine Wash Cold
Tumble Dry Low
How can I shop Muse?
Our flagship store is located in South Surrey, in the Shops at Morgan Crossing, and if you live near or plan to visit the Vancouver area weʼd love to meet you in person! If that's not an option, you can now dress and gift Muse no matter where you are in the world through our online shop!
Where is Muse from?
We are a born and bred Canadian brand, developed and maintained by a team of west coast, Canadian girls! In fact, we are still based out of the original location that started it all!
Do you carry the same product in-store and online?
Product, including but not limited to labels, styles, sizing and colors can vary between our flagship store and online shop. There is no way to guarantee that something available through our store will be carried online or vice versa. Every item, however, in every collection both in-store and online, is carefully selected to represent the Muse brand and the Muse Girl.
How does your clothing fit?
The brands and designers that we feature at Muse originate primarily out of Los Angeles and the cut of our garments is typically smaller and narrower than other retailers. Please refer specifically to the sizing notes in the product description of each item for details on the fit of that particular piece.
Why should I create an account to shop Muse online?
There are many benefits to creating an account through our online store! You can view your order history, track your purchases through our website, buy without having to re-enter your personal information, sign up to receive our newsletter and so much more! You do not need an account to use our online store, but if you would like one we are ready and waiting to welcome you to the club!
If I donʼt have a Paypal account can I still make a purchase?
Absolutely! We accept both Visa and Mastercard to make buying online as quick and easy as possible. Paypal can be connected to a debit account if a credit card option is not preferable - please follow the link provided (http://goo.gl/klc9xq) if youʼd like to set up your own Paypal account, and feel free to email our team should you have questions about any of our payment methods.
Can I return an item that I purchased online in-store?
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide and would love to send something Muse your way! If you have any questions about your particular location please do not hesitate to email our team for more personalized details.
When will my order arrive and what does it cost?
All of our orders are shipped through Canada Post and the travel time and cost of each package will vary dependent on destination and order weight. Customs fees may also apply and are the responsibility of the purchaser. At this time, our free shipping on orders over $175 (before tax) pertains only to clients based in Canada.
If you receive your ONLINE purchase and are not loving it, we want to help! It’s our mission at Muse to make sure each client feels beautiful, empowered and happy with all of their items - feel free to contact us at any time with questions or concerns. Should you want to return your product, we've included the following points to make the process as easy as possible.
- Please email our team within 3 business days of delivery of purchase to inform us of your intention to ship back or drop off your items (email@example.com).
- To be eligible for a store exchange or credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition and packaging that you originally received it.
- Shipping and handling on returned merchandise will not be refunded.
- Shipping on items that need to be return is at the cost of the client and not Muse.
- Muse is happy to offer a exchange or store credit for online orders within 14 days from when your purchase is delivered. Our policy lasts 14 days. If more than 14 days have gone by since the confirmed delivery we will unfortunately not be able to offer an exchange or store credit.
- Items purchased online can be returned in-store for an exchange or store credit.
- Gift cards, basics, accessories including: jewelry, scarves, headwear and hair accessories, and sale items are a FINAL SALE.
Please allow between 24-72 business hours to process your order. Also, please note that your order is not final until it has been shipped, and in some circumstances, it’s possible an item may go out of stock as the system is updating. In the rare case we are not able to complete your order, a member of our team will email you from firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
* Please note that this policy is for our online store only. For our In-store Policy please see the bottom of your receipt or feel free to call the store at 604-560-5115.