WAREHOUSE SALE TICKETS - Thursday, February 4th to Friday, February 5th
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our ANNUAL WAREHOUSE SALE from Thursday, February 4th to Saturday, February 6th, 2021! Tickets go on sale Friday, January 29th at 10am!
We are pre-selling tickets to the sale for Thursday, February 4th and Friday, February 5th for 45 minute time slots starting each hour between 10am to 8pm on Thursday, February 4th and Friday, February 5th (ie: 10am-10:45am, 11am-11:45am, and so on). These tickets will range between $5 to $15 depending on the time slot. On Saturday, February 6th we will be offering free general admission from 9am-2pm on a first-come-first-served basis with only 6 clients allowed in the store at a time. Free general admission to the warehouse sale is available on all three days, however, we have a 6 person limit in the warehouse space at a time and walk-ins will only be available if time slots remain available on Thursday and Friday.
By purchasing your ticket in advance you secure your time slot on Thursday or Friday, avoiding any possible lines or wait times. We expect a busy day – if you have never attended any of our events and are planning on joining us at opening time, please be ready to wait in line to gain entrance to the sale, please be ready to wait to try on your clothing items, and please be ready to wait in a checkout line. We will do our best to move the lines along as fast as possible, but we are expecting a large turnout!
WAREHOUSE SALE LOCATION:
#101-15765 Croydon Drive, Surrey, V3Z 2L6
(The unit in between Mint Style Lounge and La Lash and Beautybar in Morgan Crossing)
This ticket is a FINAL SALE and nonrefundable. Only under unforeseen circumstances where we, Muse Social Fashion House, are forced to cancel the warehouse sale due to government rules and regulations regarding COVID-19 will we be able to offer a full refund for your ticket to the warehouse sale.
If you are purchasing a ticket for someone other than yourself, please make sure you include the full name of all guests in the Instruction Box at check-out as we will have a check list at the door when you arrive at the Warehouse Sale.
Your confirmation email/text message is your ticket to the event, so please ensure that you have access to the confirmation of purchase email/text message when you arrive at the venue.
We will only be accepting Cash, Visa and MasterCard as forms of payment at the Warehouse Sale. We will not be accepting any other methods of payment, including: Debit, AMEX, Gift Cards / Gift Certificates, and Tap / ApplePay.
Please Note: We will not be providing paper receipts at the Warehouse Sale, only digital receipts will be issued upon request.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Here are some key notes to make your experience as best as possible;
- We will have a maximum number of 6 clients allowed in the store at all times; please be prepared and come dressed for the weather in case you have to wait in line outside if you choose to do walk-in. Think easy layers to pull on and off!
- Due to the nature of the sale and COVID-19 precautions, we unfortunately will NOT be able to allow strollers into the warehouse sale area. We want to make this experience as seamless and easy for everyone involved. We know many of our clients are moms (and we love that you are! Some of our staff are too!) but strollers take up a lot of space, and to ensure that all babies and children are safe (always our #1 priority!) we have made the decision to not allow strollers. Thank-you for your understanding!
- No large backpacks, purses/bags or diapers bags. If you bring any of these, please be prepared to be asked to keep them in your car as we will not have space at the store to hold them for you.
- Please note that all attendees must purchase a ticket to secure your spot. Children are included in our 6 person limit in the warehouse space, and therefore, must also possess a ticket if you choose to bring your child/ren to the warehouse sale. Babies in carriers do not count as part of our 6 person limit and may attend with you, however, please keep in mind that we are not allowing strollers in the store and they must be in a carrier.
- We will be wiping down surfaces and streaming all tried on clothing to ensure the safety of our clients and to take all necessary COVID-19 precautions. Please be mindful while trying on clothing, as we must steam every garment that has been tried on.
- There will be no in and out privileges
- Please no food or drinks. You want your hands free to shop!
- We will be accepting cash or credit only (no debit or store gift cards/credit notes). Cash is the preferred form of payment as this line will move the fastest.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL; no exceptions
- Prices are as marked; no haggling
- No price adjustments
- Muse employees hold the right to refuse service to any attendees – please be respectful that we are doing our best!
- Happy Shopping!
Thank you for your cooperation, Muse babes! We have set out the above guidelines to help you and other attendees to have the best warehouse sale experience as possible.