Posted on 20 August 2015
In fashion terms, pre-fall is the perfect opportunity to breathe new life in to your style, and shift in to something new, fresh and inspired. To get ourselves on that track, we’ve prepped a mood board and attached some of the style notes we’ll be most focused on in the coming weeks. From must-haves to the trends that have our heads turned, here’s our cheat sheet for what’s cool right now.
- the colours this fall mix soft and natural with slightly bolder hues and while we’re totally sold on the blue/grey palate out currently, we’re also obsessing over the dramatic floral print soon-to-be everywhere (expect to see shades of both in our next collection)
- neutrals like chic black and white stripes, great denim and the ultimate carry-all tote bag are Muse Girl staples and can take you through an entire season effortlessly... these are the items you’ll always be grateful you invested in
- we love quotes and this one from Edith Head are words we live (and style) by
- every girl needs a whole lot of grey (A/W 2015 runway image via Popsugar), and something plaid this season... shop our versions of the monochromatic colour, and this incredible tartan pencil skirt, hitting the floor in just a few weeks
- our fall accessory picks? short ankle boots with jewel toned statement necklaces for your outfits, and luxuriously scented candles, like our locally sourced Vancouver Candle Company collection, for the home